Thursday, October 8, 2009

Let the remix begin

So I've been assigned Nick Roerichts TC-100 Tableware TC100-Tableware

for my design remix project, where we take a very designed object and remix it. It's kind of ambiguous as to how. And that's on purpose, they don't really want to push us in any direction. The output requirement is a 2D representation of the new object, but many people construct the final project in miniature.

It seemed like everybody was drawing really cool stuff. Stuff with real complexity and potential. Like a kitchen-aid mixer, or Air Jordans. I was kind of disappointed in my draw.

atfirstiwaslike
theniwaslike

This stuff has some awesome potential. It was designed with conservation of space in mind, secure stack-ability. I think Zara said that it was all over the place, and especially used on trains. I already have some remixes in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment