Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Une Carte Postale.

It's hard to keep this blog as updated with my work from my main site, It would be nice if I could just set this one to take feeds from my wordpress and post them. And i'm sure there is a way if I just had the gumption to do it....It's just easier to post stuff to katesessions.com than blogger. You'll have to click on them to see the full image since the size breaks blogger's template.

but, failing that, lookie these things I made these. It's a project i'm working on for the UO Portland Library. It's going to be a postcard/comment card to advertise newly purchased books.

Hilarity will ensue when they have to make decisions about which book is the feminine book, and who gets the swim trunks. Also notice, it's so...subtle, I put my deer logo in the stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment