Thursday, January 7, 2010

Just watch and be entertained.


This is a parody commercial in response to the Kylie Windows 7 commercials, which was part of a series of "I'm a PC" commercials, which were in response to the Mac vs. PC commercials.

When people get brand crazy about what computer they use, it makes me laugh so friggen hard at them. I'm no fanboy for either brand. What drives my purchase is getting the best I can afford and getting the most bang out of my buck. Also, I want to be able to fix it myself. Which is why I built my computer and run a dual-boot of windows 7 and windows XP.

I'll happily use either, but until somebody drops a mac in my hands for freesies, and you won't find one in my house. And even then i'd probably hack the case to have more fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment